Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Changes

In my life, I have been exposed to a challenge called change. Change can occur in many different ways and is dealt with in many different ways. I have come to a conclusion that change can be the deepest of all things. I always thought that change occurred when you moved to a state or when you lost someone real close to you. But change always happen and we just don't know or realize it. Change never starts with someone else but usually it start with yourself.

The world we live in now is full of criticism, everywhere you go you are criticized for what you do and that is beginning to tick me off. People always say that you have to change and I think to myself they have to look at it in another perspective, yes change is good but we always have to remember what to change first, we do not make the government change first, we do not make the world change first, and we really cant make our friend change first, we have to always remember that change start with yourself. Change start with yourself because we must look at ourselves very carefully and think of what others think of you and not what we think of others.

So I say now that you can change yourself to be a better man not for others but for yourself. Change may be hard if you think it very carefully, but we must always remember the if there's a will there is always a way. Believe in yourself and always remember that you are not always alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment