Monday, July 9, 2018

My Letter to the President

July 1, 2018

PRESIDENT RODRIGO DUTERTE
Malacanang Palace Compound,
J.P. Laurel Street, San Miguel Manila,
Philippines

Dear Mr. President:
Good day Mr. President, my name is Bryan Janryll Medrano and I am a student at Ilocos Sur National High School. I would like to say something to you for your accomplishments and things you have done.

Mr. President I would like to say thank you for all you have done to us. I hope you will always continue to work hard for us and for the upcoming years I wish that you will make more wonderful projects for our country because I know that you love your country with all your heart and even if it means destroying your pride and personality you always believed that your choice is for the better good of our country.

Mr. President I salute you with all my heart. Keep up the good word Mr. President.

Sincerely yours,
Bryan Janryll Medrano
Grade 10 Markov Student

2 comments: